Työ! -hanke 1.6.2016-31.5.2019
JOB! -project 1.6.2016-31.5.2019
The JOB! Project is a response to the current situation in our society, where the employment of immigrants is difficult and the recognition of their skills and experience by employers is problematic.
In the JOB! Project, immigrants can receive
- support in the job-seeking process
- help finding job opportunities
- coaching for job-seeking skills (writing a CV and application, interview skills)
- help creating a skills inventory for their job search
- help getting their education /qualifications from abroad recognized in Finland
The JOB! Project organizes job-seeking clubs and gives personalized support for job seekers.
Interested? Contact us!